Sunday, October 4, 2015

How You Use Closing Scripting Sentences Selling While Boosting Your Closing Rates, Your Profits and Your Confidence...


...Even if you've never ever sold a thing in your entire life!

Scripts for closing because it makes my life as a sales rep so much easier. So here are a few examples...

http://www.red-seals.com/#!sales-yes-training/cxl7

>>Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Manon. I'm the account manager for Red-Seals... And I pride myself on getting my clients the best possible result. And I work harder than anybody out there. Last week I even came in on the weekend because... And I want to become the top salesperson in Red-Seals, not by being wrong. And not by not getting my clients the exact results that they want. My business is of referrals.

>>Let me say that based on everything you just said, our service seems like a perfect fit for you. All I'm asking is for you to give me one shot and if I am half right, believe me, the only problem you will have is that you didn't call me six months ago. Does that sounds fair enough?

>>If I had been your  account manager for the past three years, cutting your workload on a consistent basis, you wouldn't be saying: let me think it over right now. You would probably be saying, let's get started...

>>Please don't misconstrue my enthusiasm for pressure...

>>Getting started is very simple, just a question of  some basic information...

Hopefully, these closing patterns will help you closing sales and sell more. If you want to learn more about selling and negotiating training, just go to ...

http://www.red-seals.com/#!sales-yes-training/cxl7

Some More Closing Scripts: More Than An Hour Of Pure Selling Gold For The Taking,
Just Use It Before I'll Take It Off! A Live Training Session With Already Superior Sales And Still They Learn...





No comments:

Post a Comment